1 Sofa Bed
Great caravan with only a short walk to the park facilities. Enjoy Hopton beach just a stroll away.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan situated in a quiet area of the park, but only a short walk to the facilities. Emerald rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Lounge with TV, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and clothes storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and clothes storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and clothes storage
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin. Separate wash room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge, no other fixed heating
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Really liked this caravan and 2cHolidays were most helpful when finding us a good value holiday. The home was clean and comfortable and in a nice spot on the park.
If you were only a couple and wanted a quiet holiday this caravan park is ideal.we would like to book for next Easter.
We had a great time , our stay was very enjoyable kids Loved it
Great stay- exactly what we wanted for a weekend break
We have booked this unit the day before our Holiday. Easy and efficient booking. After few emails, everything sorted. The Caravan is well cleaned and spacious enough for 6 people. The site is quiet and clean. Great base for us as we did The Broads Excursion/Boating which is 45mins away and 1 hour away from Basilica of Our Lady of Walsingham.
The caravan was immaculately clean. Double bed was comfortable. The area is really close to the Norfolk broads and Great Yarmouth. The only hiccup was trying to figure the boiler out to get hot water- there are instructions but we needed a simpler explanation which we found on the internet! There was a convenience store on the site, places to eat right outside the site and a pub within very short walking distance as well as a sandy beach a minutes walk away. Would very much recommend staying here!
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com