1 Sofa Bed
12, Sunning Dale Area - Hopton Holiday Village, Norfolk
Homely caravan and beautiful furnishes throughout the whole caravan. Only a short drive from traditional seaside town Great Yarmouth.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with double glazing, central heating and decking. Diamond - Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob and extractor over, built in chrome microwave, full sized built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dining area.
Spacious lounge with TV/DVD and Freeview, fireplace with electric fire, double sofa bed and patio doors leading out to balcony decking area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, large walk in wardrobe, dressing table with mirror and stool, wall mounted TV and hairdryer. En-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and vanity wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include – Hairdryer
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Fantastic little place and everything we need to know from 2cHolidays. Great place to enjoy a break and will love to book next year!
Best caravan we have ever stayed in. Stunning layout and very clean. Would love to book next year.
This van is so homely and extremely quiet it was probably the best I've ever slept in a van and we come to Hopton a lot. No passing traffic and very little foot traffic either. My parents said the double bed mattress was very comfy too. Having 2 showers is a big bonus as a family , no fighting when get ready.
Lovely clean caravan, great location
Great lodge, Comfortable, modern and clean. Quiet spot on the holiday park. Will be going again.
Highly recommend the 2 bed Sunningdale 12 at Hopton .
We arrived to a spotlessly clean caravan which always makes for a great start to the holiday . We opted to pay extra to have beds made up prior to arrival which was a real bonus . The best caravan we have stayed in. Loved the spacious main bedroom with ensuite . It’s in a great position at the end of a cul de sac and I was able to sit with a cup of tea and watch my Grandaughter play on the small play area next to us.
Hopton has some fantastic amenities and overlooks a lovely beach . Everything you need for an enjoyable family holiday backed up by great company support .
The place is very accessible comfortable and safe.
A very modern spacious caravan which was very comfortable and in an excellent location. I couldn't fault anything with this caravan, it was quite simply perfect and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Really excellent caravan, has everything provided you could need, for a really enjoyable stay, the location is very good, nice cul de sac location, very quite as you are a reasonable distance from the main area, but not too far to walk, very handy for the mini market, with the other facilities just across the road, the holiday park is very good, plenty of facilities for everybody to enjoy, with Lowestoft, great Yarmouth,and out of Africa a short drive away.would recommend this caravan and site to anyone.
from £75 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com