1 Double Bed
Superb caravan with a modern design and cosy lounge. Only a short walk to the beautiful beach!
3 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, integrated full size fridge/freezer, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine (bring own coffee pods), slow cooker, vacuum cleaner and breakfast bar with seating.
Lounge with TV/DVD player and Freeview, electric fire and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage and en-suite shower with wash basin and toilet.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Decking to side of van with outside bistro furniture and bench.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - No
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include – Outside furniture, Tassimo coffee machine (bring own pods) and vacuum cleaner
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great value for money and good location - close to the facilities. Would come back next year for sure.
Beautiful caravan in a very quiet part of the holiday park. The beach access is so close that we used it every day. The only downside is that I had absolutely no signal for my phone (not a massive problem for me personally because I don’t want to be bothered on holiday)
Accommodation very clean and spacious. Beds very comfortable. Good strong shower in bathroom. Only one complaint about lack of WiFi on site but we knew that when we booked. Overall a very good short stay
Lovely, clean caravan, two bathrooms with a shower each very handy! There is a bluetooth speaker, dvd player, hair dryer and coffee maker. Nice, secluded location.
Just back from a five night stay and the caravan was lovely, clean and modern. The location was a bit far from the entertainment site but close to the beach and we had some lovely walks.
Hired a nice Caravan at Hopton on sea Via 2c Holidays. All went according to plan and their information and advice was excellent. Would book again
Excellent location and sparkling clean. Quiet area of the camp site 5 minute walk to the beautiful beach.
Place was nice and clean on arrival. Which we had to rewash before use. Had everything we needed to feed 6. Good quiet location only a 5 min walk to the beach and less than 10 min walk to the entertainment complex. Was nice having the children's bedrooms at one end of the caravan and the master bedroom at the other with a centrally located living area which had freeview tv, dvds, and a box full of games. Would definitely recommend!
Amazing stay! The amenities were brilliant and the place was clean. Perfect location close to the beach, a very quiet and cosy space. Can’t recommend enough! Lovely touch was the box of children’s toys and books as we had a 4 year old stay with us The site and entertainment available was also brilliant and great value for money
A lovely caravan, at the end of the row , was clean, spacious and comfortable. There was even a box of games etc for the kids. The beach was about a 5 minute walk away, which was lovely.
We have just returned from holiday weekend that we had through you just want to say we had a fantastic time the caravan was lovely and very clean too we stayed in Southreach 25 at hopton loved the caravan and location as well. We loved it too so thank you we have had a lovely holiday.
We have just returned from our short break to Hopton on Sea. It was fantastic! Our caravan was spotlessly clean on arrival, hopefully we left it in the same state. The weather was an added bonus. We really did not want to come home.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com