1 Sofa Bed
27, Thurlton Area - Hopton Holiday Village, Norfolk
Homely caravan with a stunning interior throughout. A large outside patio with beautiful outside furniture to relax in the sunshine.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, full sized built in fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD and Freeview, built in audio system, fireplace with gas fire, double sofa bed and French doors leading out to decking area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, storage, dressing table, with mirror and stool, wardrobe and en-suite toilet with wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds, and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside decking area and patio area with table and chairs provided.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Central heating throughout & gas fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a wonderful time. Caravan was great and suitable for my family. Really loved Norfolk. All in all, highly recommended.
A great caravan. Modern, clean and perfectly situated on the park. Really close to the beach and to the park facilities. The beach is fantastic now and seeing the sun rise over the sea in the morning is beautiful. We booked through 2cholidays and would definitely use them again. Thank you for making our mini break so good!
100% would recommend 2cHolidays. Their customer service is fantastic, staff are polite, friendly and so helpful. The caravan was amazing and full credit to the cleaning staff as it was immaculate.
Overall we had an amazing time and will definitely be using them again.
Nice caravan close to the club house and easy to find, will be booking again.
Beautiful home as described. Would book again.
Was a great caravan we will be coming back again was great family fun.
Very clean modern caravan on a large park with good amenities.
We have had a lovely holiday please pass on to owners what a lovely van it is and we treated it like our own.
The park itself was very good, very friendly staff which made a very enjoyable family stay. Very much recommend 🙂
Beautiful caravan , very clean and very tidy . We love Hopton but this caravan was by far better than ever booked previously. We found as well this caravan was very well equipped and in a great location. Thanks again for letting us stay , we will be back in the near future.
Great van on a popular site, lots of little touches make it worth booking this way.
Lovely weekend away.. very clean caravan. Would defo recommend it.
from £80 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com