1 Double Bed
Fantastic accommodation sited on a 5* holiday park. Beautiful outside furniture to relax in the sunshine.
2 bed, 6 berth caravan with decking, double glazing and central heating. Diamond rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob with extractor over, microwave, washing machine, undercounter fridge/freezer and dining area.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, electric fire and double sofa bed. Double doors leading to decking area at the front.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed, TV with DVD player and storage. En-suite bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, TV with DVD player and storage.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Outside there is decking to the front and small side decking area leading to the main door.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Allocated, outside of the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
The caravan had everything we needed and was in a great spot for a fantastic break. Will book again for longer next year!
Fantastic caravan with an excellent location between the beach and the entertainment centre. Clean and comfy. As clearly stated entertainment passes are extra and not guaranteed. We were lucky and managed to get some. We would go back and stay there again.
The caravan is well appointed and its proximity to the beach is amazing !! The Haven staff were really helpful on site. Thank-you for a lovely, safe stay.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com