1 Sofa Bed
Incredible lodge with gorgeous sea views and outside furniture to relax in the sunshine!
3 bed, 8 berth lodge with decking, boasting full sea views, double glazing and central heating. Platinum Deluxe rated.
Entry into open plan kitchen and lounge/diner.
Modern fitted kitchen with full size cooker and extractor over, built in microwave and full sized integrated fridge and freezer.
Lounge with modern electric fire, TV/DVD player with Freeview, double sofa bed and doors leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed, storage, TV/DVD player and en-suite shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and TV/DVD player.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds, storage and TV/DVD player.
Family shower room with wash basin and toilet.
Decking area outside to front and side with outside furniture supplied. 2 adult and 2 child folding chairs for use on the beach also provided.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout & electric fire in lounge
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
We had a lovely holiday thank you so much. The lodge was excellent. The decking was the highlight, enjoying our evenings out there. The place was very cosy and warm and well equipped. The outdoor pool was a hit with all of us, with such good weather we could have been abroad!!! Great views to.
Wonderful location and surprisingly spacious lodge. Took less than 2 minutes to get to the beach, which was uncrowded and beautiful. Highly recommend!
Amazing! Just so pleased with the lodge and will defiantly book again for longer next time. Very clean and very happy with the choice.
We had a great time. The decking is a lovely sun trap. Beds were comfy. Plenty of room to chill out on the sofas. The views are just perfect for watching and relaxing. the process of booking was very good too.
Currently spending the weekend in this platinum deluxe rated lodge and we love it! Have stayed at Hopton holiday park many times and this has to be the best yet. It’s position is perfect, right on the seafront with lovely views. We have spent most of the day sitting out on the veranda on the comfy outdoor seating provided. Our Jack Russell is enjoying watching all the comings and goings of people, seagulls, dogs and ducks through the glass. Inside the lodge we found it to be very comfy and immaculately cleaned. The king size bed is extremely comfy, we slept like logs. All the mattresses are very high quality. The showers are very spacious. Tvs in all the bedrooms. Only slight negative I could find was the lack of a dishwasher which would be fitting for a lodge of this quality. Not the end of the world though washing a few pots when you have a lovely sea view to look at. Booked through our usual holiday letting company - 2cHolidays - they provide a really good service and are always very cheerful and helpful on the phone. Will definitely return.
Stayed with family and just cant tell you how much we did not want to come home. Everything was perfect including the views.
We booked and it looked stunning, when we arrived we were so thrilled and we just cant tell you that this place is just so luxurious and spacious and the views are just second to none. I would like to book for longer next time.
Fantastic view from the balcony. This is about as close to the sea as you can get without being on the beach. This is a very well appointed place to stay, we'll be back again.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com