1 Sofa Bed
Spacious caravan on an amazing holiday park. Fantastic on site amenities and access to the beautiful beach!
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and blow air heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to galley kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob and larder fridge.
Lounge with TV/DVD, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area..
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Spacious family shower room with toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Additional extras also supplied - Outside furniture
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No, but may be purchased from the park, subject to availability
• Parking - Next to the accommodation
• Pets - No pets allowed
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and blow air heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Great place to enjoy a good family holiday.
Definitely stay again
Great location and a nice property. We had a lovely holiday!
Great as always
Love this place, caravan was spacious and comfortable. Staff were great and will use 2cholidays again
Very nice holiday
Stayed here for with my visiting family from Norfolk...couldnt ave got a nicer place,5 of us stayed and we had loads of space,definitely intend to book this accommodation again....5 star
Stayed at Hopton with family. Caravan and staff really good. Bedding in caravan already, just need to provide covers. Plenty of kitchen equipment.
Clean and tidy caravan , we had a few days here and we very much enjoyed the whole experience.
Very helpful staff at 2cholidays , and the caravan was exceptionally clean and kept lovely . Very close to the beach,and the weather was glorious , we all in all a great family break.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com