1 Sofa Bed
13, Sands Grove Area - Kessingland Beach Holiday Park, Suffolk
Superb caravan on an excellent family holiday park. In a great location with the beach only minutes away and short drive to Africa Alive zoo.
3 bed, 8 berth caravan with double glazing and blow air heating. Ruby rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full sized oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave.
Lounge with TV, DVD player, Freeview, gas fire, double sofa bed and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Bedroom 3 - Twin room with two single beds and storage.
Family shower room with wash basin and heated towel rail.
Separate toilet with sink.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Near to the accommodation. Please do not park on the grass or next to the accommodation.
• Pets - Yes, one well behaved pet allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas bottles
• Heating - Gas fire in lounge and blow air heating in bedrooms
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Iron & ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
2 Single Beds
2 Single Beds
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Nice place, next to the beach. Great communication
Easy parking, great communication. Thanks for everything
The caravan was as advertised. The park was nice and the views were nice with many trees around. Very relaxing. Great company to deal with too!
Very good place to stay. Peaceful and clean.
Amazing value. Exactly as shown in pictures. Well equipped and lovely location. Will return soon.
We had a fabulous holiday
Wasnt expecting a lot as such a bargain!
But was so pleased
Caravan big, clean and very well equipped
Brand new fridge
Plenty of cutlery, bowls etc
Indoor and outdoor pool which kids used everyday
Clubhouse - kids ate here a couple of times and we had a drink
Well stocked supermarket
Site is *right* on the beach and it was bliss walking the dog on there early in the morning!!
Nice pub 5 min away serving food and visited most days
Another 'posher* pub next door,too
Many beaches in the area- favourite was Gorleston -on-sea- its amazing!
Great place to enjoy a family break. Would recommend. Great communication.
Comfortable lodging that had what we needed, was within walking distance to the beach. We used the swimming pool and the mini-golf course on the property. Check in and checkout was easy.
Good location next to sandy/pebbly beach. Great to fly kites. Quiet. Not a great place for cycling with kids outside the park. Not far to Walberswick which is good for crabbing.
Great caravan, homely touches, great communication
from £70 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com