1 Double Bed
18 - Cedar Springs, Norfolk
Brilliant chalet with a homely and modern interior throughout. Located in the gorgeous coastal village of Heacham with local pubs, beaches and the well-known Norfolk Lavender farm too. Just a short drive from the RSPB Snettisham nature reserve, ideal for bird-watching!
2 bed chalet, sleeps 4. With double glazing and electric panel heaters. Ruby rated.
Lounge with TV/Freeview and dining table.
Kitchen with hob/oven, microwave, air fryer, undercounter fridge with freezer compartment and washing machine.
Bed 1: Double bed
Bed 2: Double sofa bed
Bathroom with electric shower, wash basin and toilet.
Good to know
• Linen & Towels: Not included
• Dog friendly: No, this park does not allow pets
• WiFi: No
• Parking: Unallocated, on-site parking
• Heating: Electric panel heaters throughout the property
• Extras include: Outside furniture
• Park entertainment & facilities passes: Not included. Please note there are no facilities on this site.
Enhance your stay with additional service, please contact us for price & availability
• Linen package (towels not included) subject to availability
• Early check-in
• Late check-out
• CONTRACTORS & sign written vehicles: NOT PERMITTED
• GROUPS: Restrictions WILL APPLY for all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking
• LEAD BOOKER: MUST BE 21 at the time of booking and one person staying in the accommodation must be over 21 years old.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 4 guests, INCLUSIVE of CHILDREN UNDER 2
1 Double Bed
1 Sofa Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
from £65 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com