1 Sofa Bed
Hideaway Cottage, Pentney - Norfolk
Stunning holiday cottage with a homely feel and beautifully decorated. Boasting two enclosed gardens with a private hot tub! Tucked away in the beautiful rural village of Pentney. This is the perfect base to enjoy everything Norfolk has to offer, beautiful countryside, picturesque villages and country parks, yet just 30 minutes from the coast.
1 bed, 4 berth cottage with double glazing, electric panel heaters, free unlimited WiFi and private hot tub located in Norfolk. Pearl rated.
Entry into porch leading to open plan kitchen and lounge area.
Kitchen area with full size electric oven/hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment.
Cosy lounge with free standing furniture, TV with Freeview, double sofa bed and log burner for guests to enjoy use of.
Access to the garden with outside dining area from double doors in the lounge.
Stairway leads to master bedroom and family bathroom.
Spacious master bedroom with double bed and clothes storage.
Family bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Beautiful enclosed garden with outside dining area and private hot tub for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, free unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Street parking only
• Pets - Yes, max of 2 small well behaved pets allowed, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water & electric
• Heating - Log burner in the lounge and electric panel heater in master bedroom
• Bedding - Bed linen & towels provided
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Check in from 4pm and check-out before 10am. Please note early check in/late check out is not available for this property.
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
from £150 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com