1 King Bed
Homely holiday cottage in the lovely seaside town of Lowestoft. Only a few minutes away from the beautiful beach.
2 bedroom, 4 berth 1760's Georgian terrace house in Lowestoft, with central heating and double glazing. Diamond rated.
This sweet terraced house is located just a few minutes from the beach in the upcoming area of Kirkley. With shops, restaurants and bars all within close walking distance, the cottage is tucked away and peaceful.
Entry into dining room, with archway into living room with free standing furniture, Smart TV with Freeview.
Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge and microwave. Door to utility room with fridge/freezer and washing machine (bring own washing powder)
Stairs leading to landing with two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with king size bed and storage.
Bedroom 2 - Double room with double bed with storage.
Large bathroom, with full size bath with shower over, sink and toilet.
Outside, to the rear, there is a small garden, laid to patio, with garden furniture and barbecue.
Additional Property Information:
• Wifi - No
• Parking - Street parking is available nearby
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout (Gas central heating controlled by Smart Meter.)
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
• Extras include - Outside furniture
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 King Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Perfect location for the Seafront. Good value for money. Would definitely book again. Thank you 🙂
Perfect location for the Seafront. Good value for money.
Lovely week in a warm comfortable cottage. Nice little garden that would be great to use in summer and excellent
A lovely clean cottage with a enclosed garden for our 2 dogs
We had a lovely time at this property. A good base for our holiday
Really lovely cottage. Conveniently located near the sea front. Good to access other places nearby.
Great place to enjoy a break. The area is great too. Would come back next year.
The house is in a really quirky little area and is a sturdily built old place, mid-terrace. It's nicely decorated in the lounge area and has a functional kitchen. The small courtyard to the rear is all-paved. For a short break it was ideal - a few minutes to the beach and close to a local shopping street with a few interesting shops, three pubs, and a number of restaurants/take-aways. The sturdiness of the building meant you could not hear the traffic at all.
Amazing location if being near shops, seafront, restaurants etc is most important. two double bedrooms and good sized downstairs lounge diner, small kitchen and lean to/utility leading to courtyard garden with shared right of way access. parking can be found nearby, i used car park £3 daily. only negatives: NO WIFI and house is a bit dated and could do woth a really good clean and spruce up. just take your own cleaning stuff
Booking process straightforward. Cottage was well located for beach, promenade and shops. Kirkley is a nice neighborhood. The cottage was mid-range rustic and basically as described. We liked it. Overall good value and would recommend, and have already.
This is a lovely property, full of character, it is in a great location, a very short walk to the beach. I would highly recommend this property as we had had a great stay. The booking was straightforward and the property managers were always on hand if needed.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com