1 Sofa Bed
1 bed apartment, sleeps 4 guests. Beautiful apartment renovated to a high standard and offers free unlimited WiFi. Diamond-Plus rated.
Located in the heart of Great Yarmouth you will find this beautiful holiday accommodation with a neighbouring apartment available to hire property ref 99006S.
Regency Apartments boast a fantastic location in the centre of a well-loved seaside town in Norfolk, only a couple minutes walk away from the beach. Within Great Yarmouth there is plenty for all family members to enjoy such as crazy golf, browsing the local shops, arcade amusements, funfairs and an abundance of bars and restaurants! The apartments are perfect for those looking for a UK seaside holiday in stylish accommodation.
Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Kitchen with full size oven/hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and dishwasher.
Lounge with free standing furniture, smart TV and double sofa bed.
Spacious bedroom with double bed, smart TV, dressing table and wardrobes.
Bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and wash basin with vanity.
Good to know
• Linen & Towels: Not included
• Dog friendly: No
• WiFi: Yes
• Parking: Unallocated, street parking on the high street or local car parks nearby the apartments due to central location
• Heating: Electric radiators throughout
Enhance your stay with additional service, please contact us for price & availability
• Linen package (towels not included) subject to availability
• Early check-in
• Late check-out
• GROUPS: Restrictions WILL APPLY for all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking
• LEAD BOOKER: MUST BE 21 at the time of booking and one person staying in the accommodation must be over 21 years old.
• MAX OCCUPANCY: 4 guests, INCLUSIVE of CHILDREN UNDER 2
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Had a great 2 nights stay overall at the nicely refurbished apartment inc communal areas.
very clean and nicely furnished apartment. location is very good as it is 2 mins away from the beach.
the apartment entrance is in a small alley with tiny stairs to go up, can be dark at night but overall happy with our stay.
Great apartment, very clean. Central location.
Fantastic new, modern, beautifully finished flat that is right in the middle of a very busy pedestrianised road. This makes it very noisy at night and into the early hours with drunks fighting and screaming. The area is rough and we didn't feel safe after dark. There are 35 steps up to the flat so no good for elderly, disabled or people with babies in a pram/pushchair. There is no parking and unloading luggage is difficult as the road is so narrow and people are impatient to get by in their car. We parked in Sainsburys a 10 mins walk away, using the Your Parking Space app which only cost £21 for the whole week
Fantastic new, modern, beautifully finished flat that is right in the middle of a very busy pedestrianised road.
Gorgeous apartment amazing location. Only complaint was it was quite warm up there and not always suitable to have windows open with noise from street late at night. Would definitely return though as apartment was perfect
There location is perfect and automated messages provide sufficient communication prior to your stay. The standard of the accommodation is very good with all facilities you should require. when standing out front of the property you can see the pier and beach because you're so close. standing from the lounge you can see the many restaurants available nearby.
The team cleaning the property after our departure were also very nice and helped me look for my car keys when I was panicking.
Things to bear in mind:
- Don't assume you can park for the duration of your stay because this listing has unallocated parking, most parking in this area is residence only and the one parking section suitable was full for our entire 4 day stay. we had to find parking elsewhere in town and then carry our belongings across town which wasn't ideal
- No tea towel provided, no towels, no bedding. remember to bring all of the above when attending this accommodation. I feel for the price it should be included and haven't seen an Airbnb charge additional for these before.
- I was a bit surprised by the additional details required for all guests after the Airbnb booking. it felt a bit beurocratic and unnecessary. again, another practice I haven't seen from other Airbnb hosts
Even with the above points, it's still a very nice accommodation and i would recommend it. the location and standard of accommodation is excellent.
Perfect place to explore Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads. Great service from the team at 2cHolidays. Would book again.
Lovely clean property Great location
Great place to stay and 2cHolidays were fantastic and booking was easy.
Lovely little place to stay, really enjoyed it
from £110 / night
Guest Management Software by Lodgix.com