1 Sofa Bed
Fantastic apartment with a modern design and gorgeous furnishings. In a central location, in the heart of Great Yarmouth, close to shops, bars and restaurants and minutes from the beach.
1 bed, 4 berth apartment, renovated to a high standard and boasts unlimited WiFi. Diamond-Plus rated.
Entry into hallway leading to open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge.
Modern fitted kitchen with full sized oven/hob and extractor over, fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher.
Lounge with free standing furniture, smart TV and double sofa bed. Dining area with table and chairs
Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with double bed TV, dressing table and wardrobes.
Family shower room with toilet and wash basin.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - Yes, unlimited WiFi available
• Parking - Central location, limited on-street parking. Local car parks in the vicinity.
• Pets - No pets allowed.
• Utilities - Mains water and electric
• Heating - Electric radiators throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Sofa Bed
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Very clean apartment with well equipped kitchen. Good location for access to The Broads. Great Yarmouth itself is not worth visiting.
Amazing stay. Exceptionally clean and perfect location.
Exceptionally clean and perfect location.
The apartment is to a brilliant standard and very spacious. Had no problem finding the property and was in a perfect location. Would definatly return as had a wonderful time.
Great apartment absolutely immaculate. Supplied iron and hair dryer. Location is great as less than a minute to the beach which is a great location for children. Can get noisy at night but that’s to be expected being so central. Do your research on parking if you are planning to drive, somebody staying in the apartment used the just park app and had no issues unlike us who spent an hour driving around and understanding the different parking restrictions. We would definitely return here.
Lovely apartment we had number 6 on the top floor, clean, fresh, spacious, exactly what we was looking for for me my wife and my 2 kids under 5.Location was perfect for us right above the town, close to the pier, found parking close by.Correspondence from the 2cHolidays was great prior to arrival and we had clear instruction as to where to get our keys from with all the codes etc, we met the owners when leaving who were a lovely friendly couple and we wish them all the best renting our there 6 lovely apartments.We will be back again soon as we love Yarmouth (in all weathers) and will look to book the same apartments.5 start fromJamie & Cherrelle Wells
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com