1 Double Bed
2 bedroom holiday cottage in Snettisham (sleeps up to 5 people) near Heacham close to the beautiful North Norfolk coastline and many great sandy beaches.
This holiday cottage has double glazing and central heating. Renovated to a very high standard and comes highly recommended. Platinum deluxe rated.
Beautiful hand built kitchen with built in oven/hob with extractor over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and patio style doors leading outside.
Cozy lounge with comfortable sofas, TV with Freeview, DVD player and dining area.
Bedroom 1 - Master with double bed and clothes storage.
Bedroom 2 - Triple room has a large bunk bed with double bed on the bottom with a single bed on the top and clothes storage.
Luxurious family bathroom with modern stand alone bath, separate shower, toilet and vanity wash basin.
Enclosed back garden area which has a patio area and a grassed area as well with outdoor furniture.
Additional Property Information:
• Wifi - Yes
• Parking - Driveway at the front of the property with parking
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water, electric and gas
• Heating - Central heating throughout
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
1 Bunk Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Brilliant stay. Perfect for a weekend wedding break. Light and airy and clean
Had a lovely short break. Property was great and located near to a selection of beaches and attractions. Would recommend and would book here again.
Great location, really well placed to tour the surrounding areas.
Everything went very smoothly. The property is in a fabulous area for getting out and about in nature and watching wildlife.
Very clean and in quiet area. Handy for short drives to all beaches and Sandringham. Secure garden for dog and park 2 minutes walk away. Old part of village is lovely with excellent pub. This appears to be a newly furnished property to the market, think we were among the first few visitors. The kitchen has every appliance you could wish for, excellent heating and hot water. Plenty of crockery etc. Comfortable beds.
Property excelled our expectation. Very home from home property, very well equipped. Would definitely return for a longer stay
Lovely bungalow, newly refurbished with great enclosed garden for our dogs. Kitchen well appointed. Good location for some amazing beaches and walks.
Modern, clean and spacious. Super kitchen and bathroom.
Clean, and modern property. Accurate description of property. They were very quick to respond to my queries.
The bungalow was spotlessly clean, and was bigger than we’d expected from looking at the website.
Great stay here in Norfolk, lots to do and see.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com