1 Double Bed
Lovely holiday cottage with homely touches and a cosy feel. In a brilliant location, in the heart of the lovely seaside village of Heacham.
1 bed, 2 berth holiday cottage with double glazing and electric panel heaters. Diamond rated.
Open plan kitchen/diner with full sized oven/hob, full sized fridge/freezer, microwave and dining table with chairs.
Lounge with free standing furniture, TV/Freeview and fire place with ornamental wood burner.
Master bedroom with double bed, electric panel heater and wardrobe.
Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and wash basin.
Enclosed patio area with outdoor furniture and BBQ for guests to enjoy use of.
Additional Property Information:
• WiFi - No
• Parking - Shingled driveway with parking
• Pets - Yes, charges apply
• Utilities - Mains water and electric
• Heating - Electric panel heaters
• Bedding - Bed linen is not provided. Please remember to bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets. You will also need to bring your own towels.
The services below are not included in the booking cost, however, you can add them to your booking for an additional charge.
• Bed Linen - £60 subject to availability
• Pet - £30 per pet
• Early check in - £20
• Late check out - £20
Important Booking Information:
• Restrictions will apply on bookings from all-male or all-female parties of 3+ people if not immediate family or couples, please contact us prior to booking.
• The lead guest who books needs to be the age of 21 years at the time of booking, there must be one person staying in the accommodation over the age of 21 years.
• Park Facilities and Entertainment Passes: Please note all bookings are for accommodation only, park entertainment passes are NOT included in the cost of accommodation.
Park facilities and entertainment operate seasonally and are subject to availability.
• No contractors, commercial or sign written vehicles, including transit vans and trailers, are permitted at this park.
• Each adult, child and baby will count as an individual person allocated to a berth and in total must not exceed the total berth number for that accommodation regardless of third-party information. Children under the age of 2 years are considered a person for this purpose.
1 Double Bed
For bookings made directly with 2cHolidays, please notify 2cHolidays as soon as possible should the booking for any reason need to be cancelled.
For any cancellations where just the deposit was paid, the deposit will be forfeited and cannot be refunded.
For cancellations of bookings more than 6 weeks before the arrival date – any payments made can be transferred to an alternative booking within 12 months of the cancellation date, subject to availability. An admin charge of £20 will also be applicable.
For cancellations of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date – any payments made cannot be refunded.
For bookings made indirectly with a third party booking agent please contact the booking agent directly for their terms on cancellations.
DEPOSIT FOR BOOKINGS
A non-refundable deposit of £25 is payable immediately to confirm a booking and will be deducted from the total amount due.
The balance of the booking will be due for payment not less than six weeks before the due arrival date. If by 6 weeks of the arrival date a balance is still outstanding, any remaining balance will be automatically taken from the payment card on file which was used for any previous payments. If the remaining balance cannot be cleared by 6 weeks before the due arrival date the agreement is in breach and the booking will be cancelled. Any payments in this case that has already been received on the booking will be retained by 2cHolidays.
Property very clean and in handy location. Doesn't look much from the outside , but quite characterful inside . Nice patio outside . Could have done with an information sheet giving details about bus times , bin emptying days etc , but overall was a nice break.
WYSIWYG. Great location, walking distance to south and north beaches plus local pubs and a small shop & cafe. We had a lovely stay. Pack your own bedding & towels. We didn’t use the kitchen amenities but all seemed present & correct. Dog had a lovely holiday!
Great location, walking distance to south and north beaches plus local pubs and a small shop & café. We had a lovely stay. Pack your own bedding & towels. We didn’t use the kitchen amenities but all seemed present & correct.
Location is great and Heacham is lovely. However the bungalow has hardly any appliances, equipment, utensils etc and the bed is very uncomfortable.
A pleasant small cottage in a quiet central location.
Nothing wrong with it - good location but not spectacular. Too many calls/emails/texts from the host beforehand.
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com